<xmp id="yjpcy"></xmp>

          MCL Electronic Materials Co., Ltd.

          Miao Wei, Minister of the Ministry of industry and information technology: 80% of 5g base stations in China are used in the Internet of things

          Release time:2020-02-17MCL Electronic Materials Co., Ltd.Click:4673

          Disclaimer: Some pictures and texts on this site are collected from the Internet and are only for learning and communication. The copyright belongs to the original author and does not represent the views of our site. This site will not bear any legal responsibility. If your rights are violated, please contact us to delete them in time.

            Reprinted from: China Semiconductor Industry Association
          Recently, Miao Wei, Minister of the Ministry of industry and information technology, announced the latest progress of 5g construction in China at the press conference on the development of industrial communication industry: Since China officially launched 5g commercial operation in June 2019, more than 130000 5g base stations have been built by the end of the year.
          In terms of 5g application, Miao Wei emphasizes the "two eight law", that is, 20% is used in the traditional consumer Internet, and the remaining 80% is used in the Internet of things, especially the industrial Internet, which is also the largest "blue ocean" in the 5g era.
          "This year, after the formal establishment of ITU R16 standard, we should focus on accelerating the construction of independent networking network. Only by independent networking can we further demonstrate 5g performance." Therefore, by then, the construction speed of 5g application in vertical industry will be further accelerated.
          In this regard, Wen Ku, director of the information and Communication Development Department of the Ministry of industry and information technology, said, "5g investment is an important trend of the whole network evolution in the future. But he also said that there is pressure to invest. "
          These two years are the initial stage of 5g network construction, and the investment cost of operators will certainly be relatively high, but when the network coverage reaches a certain area and 5g scale development, the return on investment will gradually appear.